Sunday, December 2, 2012

Back tracking..

Here are some delicious things I have eaten over the past year:

I make this almond butter bread, which is the best GF bread I have had thus far. It lasts me for a few weeks (cut into thin slices since it is calorie heavy) and I make a million breakfast sandwiches, like this one pictured.

Collard greens with garlic, butter and thyme butternut squash, and salmon filet with lemon-basil pesto.

My various burgers, burgers for buns, lettuce for buns, and mushrooms for buns, who needs bread!

Keto/low carb style deep dish pizza. Recipe here. It was amazingly delish.

Cream cheese pancakes by "I breathe, I'm hungry", taste very similar to crepes.

Almond biscuits with coconut milk and sausage gravy

Parmesan baked drumsticks and collard greens.

Delicous BBQ pork, coleslaw, and pickles from "The pig" in raleigh, NC.



That's it for now, but there will be more, a girl's got to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment